[Flac-dev] 24-bit audio?

Mike Wren mikew at etree.org
Mon Jun 3 10:14:08 PDT 2002

Thanks for the reply, Josh.  As I'm sure you are aware, there's a lot of
interest in a less-restrictive alternative to APE for the 24 bit audio
community.  Adding support for 24-bit audio files will make FLAC a much
more attractive alternative.

Let me know if you need people to bang on the 24 bit part of FLAC.  I've
started to get excited again about the potential for FLAC to provide a
viable long-term alternative to both APE and SHN.

MW