[Flac-dev] FLAC/assert.h overwrites /usr/include/assert.h?

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Wed Jul 10 13:38:02 PDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 01:27:42PM -0700, Josh Coalson wrote:

> Let me pass this on to the dev group.  I haven't seen this
> but I never install to /usr.  I would think that it should
> still end up in /usr/include/FLAC/assert.h... maybe automake
> is handling the file specially because of the name?

With configure --prefix=/usr, everything ends up where it should.

/usr/include/FLAC/all.h
/usr/include/FLAC/assert.h
/usr/include/FLAC/file_decoder.h
/usr/include/FLAC/format.h
/usr/include/FLAC/metadata.h
/usr/include/FLAC/ordinals.h
/usr/include/FLAC/seekable_stream_decoder.h
/usr/include/FLAC/stream_decoder.h
/usr/include/FLAC/stream_encoder.h

--
 - mdz