[Flac-dev] ACM codec

Ingo Ralf Blum ingoralfblum at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 06:52:05 PST 2002

Hi,

> I saw on the website that the ACM was a work in progress, but have seen no
other
> mention anywhere else. So if someone is working on that I'm ready to help,
> otherwise I'm ready to start it.

I just read on the FLAC main website, that the MediaXW project contains an
ACM codec and a DirectShow filter. That's not fully true. My project only
contains DirectShow filters for playback and for compression. (Sidenote: for
testing you should either download the snapshot zip package or compile from
source. I haven't made a release with installer yet, because I'm currently
rewriting my Ogg filters (with Vorbis, FLAC and Video support) and I want
that done before I make a new release.)

Daniel Souza announced to create an ACM driver in the past. Perhaps you
should make a search in the mailinglist archives.

Regards,

Ingo