[Flac-dev] Plugin Status

Peter Mei shinseiki at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 4 12:09:32 PST 2002

René Brenner wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have been using flac for some time and it works really great for me. I have
>tried the plugins for winamp2 and xmms and noticed that it does display the
>vorbis tags but you cannot edit them yet. It would also be cool to show some
>infos like md5sum, numbers of frames etc. in the plugin status window. Are
>these features under development or not very high priority?

I've implemented R/W access to vorbis tags in the winamp3 plugin, but as
the winamp3 SDK is still somewhat unstable and undocumented, I'm waiting
to submit the update until the portions I'm coding against firm-up some
(and get less buggy).

If you'd like, I can send you my codebase off-list (or just the WAC, if
you're not interested in development).  It works, but doesn't edit
everything, yet.