[Flac-dev] new CUESHEET metadata block

E S es0123 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:39:06 PST 2002

>I can see the other side of the arguement too tho, there may be many
>players around now, and in the future that will add flac support, but
>not flac-album support :(

yes this would be my concern as well. also, individual track support is just
more flexible for moving music around between devices.

it's funny, i've been on-and-off trying to get the whole
eac+flac+id3+cuesheet working in some satisfactory state for almost a year
now :P
personally, i'd like to be able to rip cds into individual flac files, one
per track, but somehow create a proper cuesheet that let me reconstruct the
cd perfectly from just the cuesheet and flac files alone, preserving all the
pre-gap, cd-text information and whatnot.

-eddie