[Flac-dev] last minute changes

Asheesh Laroia paulproteus at technologist.com
Tue Nov 13 21:30:04 PST 2001

Can't you write a script for ./configure that checks for this, rather than
having the library do the check each time it's used?  If not, perhaps
check /proc/cpuinfo or something.  The DoIHaveSSE and DoIHave3DNow checks
could fork() if the system provides fork(); if not, the checks would
return false.

Couldn't you also just check for fork() in the configure script?

Matt, will the debian packages have 3DNow support and SSE support?

-- Asheesh.