[Flac-dev] beta 10 candidate checked in

Mark Powell M.S.Powell at salford.ac.uk
Tue May 29 05:35:43 PDT 2001

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Josh Coalson wrote:

> I have checked in all the latest into CVS and am going to start the
> test suite again.  if all goes well I will probably release this as
> beta 10.
>
> anyway, try it out and let me know if anything bad happens!  it
> should be a short jump from beta 10 to 1.0.

I've just checked out the latest from scratch. There is no configure
script (as there never has been). Running autoconf creates one. However,
it doesn't work under FreeBSD 4.3-S, because of a syntax error in the
script at this point:

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(flac, 0.9)

I've never had to run autoconf manually before so I'm not really sure what
I'm doing.
  Cheers.