[Flac-dev] ID3V2 padding [Was: rpm building]

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 11:14:20 PDT 2001

> Josh, could you make an option for ID3V2 padding till 1.0?

Yeah, I'm not sure quite the best way to implement this. ID3V2
requires at least one frame in a tag; it can't be all padding.
So I could put just a tiny bogus comment frame 'COMM' and
padding that sums up to the desired size, or just a COMM that
is the right size.  Or use a PRIV frame instead of COMM.  Any
suggestions?