[Flac-dev] Possible bug

FLAC xflac at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 16:05:49 PST 2001

so you're saying it worked as expected with -8 but not
with -6? (the default compression option).  that would
be very wierd.

however there is a bug that happens in this case
where stuff is added after the end of the data chunk
without using another WAVE chunk.  I've committed the
fix (in src/flac/encode.c).  it should now ignore
anything after the end of the data chunk.

Josh