[Flac-dev] corrupt/invalid wav

Kevin Pullin kpullin at socal.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 21:22:14 PST 2001

I posted the bug at http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=130992&group_id=13478 .  Since all my other discs were encoding fine I thought that the wav file may be corrupt/invalid/or something.  I opened them with cool edit and "saved as"ed them to my drive.  These files encoded fine and the extraced/converted files have the correct md5sum.  Is there a program that can scan wav files to see if they are correct?  The files play and burn fine, but do not encode well.  Another thing is that shn encodes these files correctly, while flac does not.  Does something need to be coded for flac to do this?  I hope this made some sense...

Kevin