[Flac-dev] problem compiling with gcc 3?

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 10:17:02 PST 2001

Yes, the tests are pretty exhaustive.  Actually if you have
the test_files/ directory checked out of CVS it will run
even more tests.

I reran all the tests again (asm optimizations on) on redhat
7.1 with gcc 2.96 and they all passed.  They are also all
passing on Windows with MSVC and OS X with gcc 2.95.2.

Matt, there is a slight chance that your noise tests failed
because your run produced the exactly perfect data to trigger
something and mine didn't.  But if you get it every time that
is less likely.  If you get it every time in nearby test points
it may be certain arguments, which you can find from streams.log.

Also, if you get any errors on test_bins.sh they should be
totally repeatable.

I will try running them again just for kicks.

Josh

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=488702&group_id=13478&atid=113478