[Flac-dev] new SEEKTABLE block

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 13:11:50 PDT 2001

Well, I thought there might be cases where you wouldn't know what
you wanted for seek points before encoding, so I included a special
kind of seek point that is a just a place holder.  Between that and
PADDING blocks I think you can pretty much do anything.

You're right in that no metadata affects the checksums so you can
do whatever you want with metadata afterwards.

Josh