[Flac-dev] deafening silence

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:31:12 PDT 2001

if your talking id3v1, something along the lines of (in bash):

for f in *.flac ; do tail -c 128 $f > tag && flac-0.8 -d $f
${f%*.flac}.wav && flac-0.9 -V ${f%*.flac}.wav $f && cat tag >> $f ;
done

should work.  of course, test it before you set it loose on your
whole collection.

if you're on windows, my condolences... no wait, just get cygwin :)

Josh