[Flac-dev] deafening silence

Asheesh Laroia paulproteus at technologist.com
Wed Apr 4 18:55:28 PDT 2001

I'm actually not using 0.9 yet.  I have my CD collection archived in 0.8
format, and I want to keep my ID3 tags.

If someone can whip up a script that lets me extract my ID3 tags to a file
for each file, decompress into WAV, then recompress into 0.9 format, then
re-integrate the ID3 data, that'd be good.  Otherwise. I'll be stuck in
0.8 forever.

Which I don't want....

-- Asheesh.