[Flac-announce] Re: [Flac-dev] FLAC 0.6 released

Mark Powell M.S.Powell at salford.ac.uk
Wed Jan 31 11:26:51 PST 2001

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001, Josh Coalson wrote:

> I've released FLAC 0.6.  The big improvements are:

A flac file I created on 29th with what I think was an up to date CVS
version of flac under FreeBSD will not decompress with the win32 flac
v0.6. Just says:

*** Got Error code 0

I had to use win32 flac v0.5 to extract it.
  I also note that -8 mode sometimes makes files that are larger than mode
-6. Is this planned?
  Cheers.

Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Academic Information Services, Clifford Whitworth Building,
Salford University, Manchester, M5 4WT, UK.
Tel: +44 161 295 5936  Fax: +44 161 295 5888  www.pgp.com for PGP key