[Xiph-Advocacy] FLAC Question

Deljuidice, Louis Ldeljuidice at Darbylaw.com
Mon Mar 31 12:17:12 PDT 2008

I am a patent lawyer helping one of the major record companies consider
whether to offer FLAC-compressed files as a higher grade alternative to
AAC, MP3, etc.  Could I chat with you on the phone for 15 minutes some
time this week?  I suspect that a short call with you will go a lot
farther than several hours of reading patents.  If you're available for
a call, please let me know at what number and when to call.  Thanks
much.

Louis

Louis J. DelJuidice

DARBY & DARBY P.C.

7 World Trade Center

250 Greenwich Street

New York, N Y 10007-0042

212.527.7700  |  Main Number

212.527.7701  |  Fax Number

212.527.7791  |  Direct Number
http://www.darbylaw.com <http://www.darbylaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This email message and any attachments may be
confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or
other privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy or re-send this email message or its attachments; immediately
notify the sender by reply email or by collect call to 212.527.7700 or
206.262.8900; and delete this email message and any attachments.  Thank
you for your assistance.