[Xiph-Advocacy] The Spanish side of SOM is up and complete

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:43:32 PDT 2008

Just a quick note to inform everyone that since last week,
es.spreadopenmedia.org is complete and up for the Spanish-speaking
demography.  The blog is also set up, and if someone would like to
write original content for it (as opposed to translate content from
the English one) feel free to contact me.

This would not have been possible at all without the hard work of Luis
who single-handly translated the whole site.  I hear he's now working
on Theora Sea.  He's the man.

André Cotte is now working to translate the remaining pages in the
French side.  Hopefully we'll have the French section up in a month.
If you'd like to help him out, check the wiki.

I have to report that the preliminary tests to the boards[1] didn't go
so well.  Nobody really bothered to try and post something.  I guess
that's because our community is still too small, which on the other
hand means we really don't have a need multi-language boards yet.
Maybe in the future?

-Ivo

[1] http://boards.spreadopenmedia.org