[Xiph-Advocacy] Spread Open Media fonts

Richard Spindler richard.spindler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 06:56:55 PST 2008

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the point of "Spreading Open Fonts",
as far as I know, the matter of Open Video and Audio Codecs is, that
those that are "Not Open" are threatend by Patent-Suits. I fail to see
how that situation applies to Fonts?

Cheers
-Richard

--
Are you teaching the What and the How but without the Why and the When?