[Xiph-Advocacy] Spread Open Media fonts

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 20 06:51:12 PST 2008

What fonts are used it the top banner of the page and 1st couple of the
small ones on the "Banners" page?

The small ones look like Helvetica but I don't know about the one on the
top banner.

Is there a "official" font to be used? Like in my email about Xiph
artwork if the font is not a free one it makes it hard to have any kind
of user contribution to a project art-wise when you don't have rights to
use the font. People get pissy about substitutions. ;)

So a list of acceptable fonts to keep in-line with the official
look&feel for S.O.M. would be great.

-Cory K. \m/