[Advocacy] Spread Open Media dot Org Update

Cameron Parkins cameronparkins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:50:44 PDT 2007

Hey all,

We're getting running on Spread Open Media and anything you can do to
lend a hand would be amazing.

Be sure to check out the wiki - http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/
Spread_Open_Media#. Right now, we are in between Milestone 1 and
Milestone 0. We still need a couple of things to happen before we can
go somewhat live with the project - mainly blog posts and creating
the relevant definitions for SOM.

The blog is up and running and the theme is in progress. Please, give
us any feedback on what can do to make it better. Of course, if you
want to lend a hand in the WordPress hacking, let us know!

-Cameron

---
Cameron Parkins
www.superhumanoids.com
AIM: cam3ran

"Among a coward's weapons, cynicism is the nastiest of all" - Tracy
Kidder channeling Paul Farmer