[Advocacy] Re: Spread Open Media dot Org Update

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:59:12 PDT 2007

On 7/13/07, Cameron Parkins <cameronparkins at gmail.com> wrote:
> We still need a couple
> of things to happen before we can go somewhat live with the project - mainly
> blog posts and creating the relevant definitions for SOM.

And also getting information on what kind of banner, t-shirt, flyer,
and poster sizes will be needed to request the SOM artists.

I actually sent an e-mail to advocacy to request some suggestions, but
nobody cared.  That's why the world's like this: nobody cares.

By nobody, I mean the lurkers.  You're doing a mean job, Cameron!

I do not think we should do the launch til we got at least a _few_
banners up.  Heck, even that crappy PlayOgg has a banner.  Sebastian
Kraft made a few banner examples on the SVG I gave you; maybe you can
extract some of them, and they will do fine for now?

> Of course, if you want to lend a
> hand in the WordPress hacking, let us know!

Bjorn and Jon kept mentioning they are the haxx0rus of Wordpress.
Let's see what they got.

Oh, alright.  Fine.  I'll install Wordpress in my box (I used to have
a LAMP working for PHP tests) and see what I can do to help you.

-Ivo