[Advocacy] Re: spreadopenmedia.org is (almost) alive

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Sun Jul 8 17:15:13 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-08 at 21:27 +0100, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Awesome, B!
>
> On 7/8/07, Jon Phillips <jon at creativecommons.org> wrote:
> > Cool, so what should the full URL be? I'm happy using .com
>
> I reckon //spreadopenmedia.org by default.  Without the www.
>
> We may keep the .com domain for compatibility with less experienced
> users, but since we have .org I think we should use that.
>
> > I would like to start blogging about weekly to get
> > more people involved...with
> > emphasis on how people can get involved...
>
> By now, I believe you may prepare a few posts for later.  Everything
> should be ready soon.
>
> -Ivo

Yah, .org for promos, etc...yes, would still like to blog about
milestone 0 happening and the same for each one...gotta build it up...

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
jon at creativecommons.org
cell: 510.499.0894

Community/Business Developer
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.