[Advocacy] Re: spread open media

Cameron Parkins cameronparkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:45:01 PDT 2007

Hey Bjorn and Ivo,

How are those wiki-tasks coming on your end? Again, anything I can do
to help please let me know - I'm sure you are both busy and I'm more
than willing to help out. If all goes well we can get a blog post in
this Friday, although if Monday is the day that is no problem (and
might actually work better for PR).

Take care,
Cameron

---
Cameron Parkins
www.superhumanoids.com
AIM: cam3ran

"Among a coward's weapons, cynicism is the nastiest of all" - Tracy
Kidder channeling Paul Farmer