[Advocacy] Blogs by xiph "thought leaders" ?

Brett McDowell myidiym at mac.com
Thu Jul 7 03:13:02 PDT 2005

> However, I also have to admit a) what interests me is
> substantially highly technical and b) it competes with the other
> things I'd like to be doing.
>
> b) is not so much of a dealbreaker, but a) may well be...

I don't think so.  I'm familiar with a few blogs (digital identity,
not multimedia) that are highly technical... every entry seems to
have either "pointy brackets" and/or "source code".  We could use a
cross-section of Xiph-informed bloggers, including the highly
technical (and I just bet you'll have a few opinions to post that
aren't "highly" technical, once you get rolling ;)

Anyone else?  Who is blogging already on xiph-related (or relevant)
topics?

- Brett