[Advocacy] looking for mini Ogg Vorbis player

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Dec 21 06:49:41 PST 2005

I had a look at the wiki page listing various hardware players that
support Ogg Vorbis.

I also have been researching to see what some local storefronts have. They
don't even know what Ogg Vorbis is and don't document it on their
literature.

These products include various RCA Lyra, Emerson, Jensen, MacVision,
Sandisk, Creative Muvo and other models. I think I only found that the RCA
Lyra model RD1080 supports Ogg Vorbis.

I have slowly been trying to visit websites for the manufacturers to see
what supports Ogg Vorbis.

I am looking for a inexpensive (less than US$80) mini player (that
hopefully has FM radio also) that will work with Linux or a *BSD to upload
.ogg files.

Any suggestions?

  Jeremy C. Reed

http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/