[advocacy] Ogg --quality 0 good?

Patrick patlynch
Wed Jul 16 11:38:01 PDT 2003

I reckon Ogg is just as good as a 128kbs MP3 at the quality 0 setting.
The best part of listening to an Ogg of that quality setting... is the fact
that your listening to just ~60kbs!!

I say chuck out those MP3's, archive your music using flac(lossless), and
have them on you PC for easy access using ogg -q 0.

Lets face it, you dont wont to trust your music collection to a lossy,
closed source, owned format. Vorbis all the way for me!

Patrick, Aus.