[advocacy] Hardware support - where's the links?

Kenneth C. Arnold kcarnold at arnoldnet.net
Fri Jul 18 08:10:29 PDT 2003

I went looking for the page on Neuros Vorbis support today, and figured
I could either dig through the list archives here or find it on the web.
I dug in all sorts of places. The pot of gold was the Slashdot article,
but there were many other pages that I found that should have had links
and didn't. I doubt I'll get all of them in this list, but here goes:

http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/hardware.html
http://www.vorbis.com/faq.psp (especialy bad, since it's wrong)
http://www.vorbis.com/links.psp
http://www.neurosaudio.com/world/index.aspx
http://www.neurosaudio.com/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=788
http://www.neurosaudio.com/support/support_updates_beta.asp

and why not just:
http://www.vorbis.com/

I'm sure there were more, but digging through my history is getting tiring.

And I knew well that the page existed before I even started looking. How
about someone who doesn't know?

Information is a good thing,

Ken