[advocacy] Re: DRM for Vorbis

ChristianHJW christianhjw
Mon Sep 30 01:07:16 PDT 2002

"Ryan Sage" <rsage at sidespace.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:200209292007.16766.rsage at sidespace.com...
> I am considering starting a project that would design and implement an
> open-source DRM solution for Ogg Vorbis media.  Ideally this DRM
> implementation could be extended to other formats of media, but I believe
Ogg
> is a good starting point because of its openness.

You might want to read here to get some input of how it could be done :
http://www.corecodec.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t
=35

For MCF we abandoned DRM for the time being because of the complexity of the
subject.

Christian

Sites : http://mcf.sourceforge.net
http://sf.net/projects/mcf
MCF mailing lists : news://news.gmane.org
gmane.comp.video.mcf.general
gmane.comp.video.mcf.devel
gmane.comp.video.mcf.mplayer
gmane.comp.video.mcf.announce