[advocacy] Xiph/Vorbis logo contest?

David K. Gasaway dave
Sat Sep 14 15:46:57 PDT 2002

On 14 Sep 2002 at 7:19, Erik Moeller wrote:

> I hate to say it, but the current Xiph logo
> http://images.cafepress.com/zoom/1221790_zoom.jpg

Emmett pointed me to his CafePress shop a while back - at least a month
ago, I'd say.  But he made it clear to me this image wasn't final for
the merchandise, and that the store was there only for demonstation
purposes.  He also said that he was going to get "someone" to work on
some new artwork.

The point is: I was going to accept art submissions for the CafePress
shop that I was going to open, but Emmett talked me out of it.  ;)

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- XNS  : =David K Gasaway
-:-:- Email: dave at gasaway.org