[advocacy] Xiph/Vorbis logo contest?

Manuel Lora vanguardist
Sat Sep 14 13:38:04 PDT 2002

If people judge the quality of a codec based on its logo, then, by Zeus, mp3
must have a really really nice one.  Oh.. wait.... nevermind... but then
again, there must be a lot of mp3 merchandise out there since mp3 is popular.
I guess I am just confused.

Have you _seen_ that fish rotate? If not, check out MGM. It's one mean
helleri, I tell ya.

Go Xiph fish go!

ml

--