[advocacy] Fwd: [Gllug] Ogg at the BBC

Daniel James daniel
Wed Jan 16 07:01:01 PST 2002

Subject: [Gllug] Ogg at the BBC
Date: Wed Jan 16 07:01:01 2002
From: Simon Stewart <sms at lateral.net>

As most of us know, the BBC recently completed trials of Ogg
Vorbis. From what I hear from friends who work there, the trial went
well, and they're now just waiting for their legal team to agree to
it before they put links to the ogg streams on their front pages :)

Radio 1-5 should be covered, I believe. When I hear more I'll let you
lot know....

Cheers,

Simon