[advocacy] Re: Ogg IETF RFCs

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Dec 9 14:16:35 PST 2002

Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> we have now submitted two Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) to the IETF with a
> request to be published as RFCs:

I've started reading the RFC Draft of the format. I don't have much time
these days so I couldn't finish it. But I saw a possible errors (as I
don't know enough about OGG). In the beggining it says there is error
protection, while I only saw error detection (as correctly mentioned
later in the text).

More comments later when I find the time (and if I have some).