[advocacy] [Fwd: Ogg Vorbis support in iRiver portable players]

Moritz Grimm gtgbr
Mon Aug 12 07:25:04 PDT 2002

Hi,

news are that Vorbis support is still somewhere on their roadmap, and
that they answered in the first place.

Feel free to use my mail in part and/or modified form for your own
advocating, just don't use it verbatim (as you can see I wrote it for
iRiver :) ). I find my mail pretty good actually, but it might have
typos, odd grammar and a clumsy way to say things - improvements
welcome. :]

Oh, before I forget - if I happened to spread wrong information,
*please* correct me.

Dear Mortiz

Thank you for your email.

iRiver has planning to support Ogg Vorbis in the future with firmware
upgrade, however, the schedule is not finalized yet. Please kindly wait.

Please kindly visit our website www.iriver.com for more details.
If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact me.
Best regards
Small