[advocacy] Vorbis support in sound Forge 6

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Mon Aug 19 05:23:48 PDT 2002

Hi:

Please forgive me if this has been discussed on other lists, I'm somewhat
behind on them.

a friend uses sound Forge 6 (the expensive one, not the cheap one) and the
most recent build he can find still only has Vorbis RC2 libraries.   This
was verified by looking at the vendor string information.  Is there
anything that can be done to get them to update to 1.0?  RC2 is over a year
old and is seriously inferior in a number of ways, not the least of which
is encoding speed.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html