[advocacy] Google mode for Ogg?

Daniel James daniel
Thu Oct 18 15:16:02 PDT 2001

Following up the idea of asking Google to support Ogg comment file
searching (it was felt that they would shy away from the possibility
of indexing unauthorised files) I now see they are doing image
searching. Below the found image a line of text says 'This image may
be copyrighted'. I think that would take care of music files too.

Daniel