[advocacy] Libérez la musique !

Moritz Grimm gtgbr at gmx.net
Tue Oct 23 09:47:43 PDT 2001

Daniel James wrote:
> Les Echos n° 18514 du 22/10/2001 p. 113
[snip]

Uaaahhh.. :D My french is so bad that I can't really understand what the
article says. On the other hand, my french is better than Babelfish's.
;P

I know, this might be a stupid question, but is anyone out there who is
totally bored, with tons of time to waste, and able to properly
translate this text? :)

Moritz