[advocacy] Open/Free/Personal music licenses

Bacchus Thirteen bacchus_t at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 02:51:31 PST 2001

Reading your argument, again the information seems to
be vital.  Musicians need to feel their music is not
abused for commercial purpose and music fans are sure
that we are paying to musicians for what they offered
us.

If you are busy with your own works, could you show us
the list of useful information on the net?  Not
propaganda(!) Our generation is very suspicious of any
kind of propaganda.

Correct and simple information is more helpful.  Do we
need lawyers or academics in law department?
Actually, if someone who is knowledgeable of law
builds a website, it must be very helpful but I wonder
if someone volunteers it or not.