[advocacy] Vorbis Audio CD Burners (was Re: OGG Vorbis support (fwd))

John Zitterkopf zitt
Thu Jul 12 09:32:25 PDT 2001

We intend to include Vorbis support into CDMaster32 in two months. With
any luck we'll beat Nero and Roxio to the market. 8)

We are actively seeking a few "vorbis" beta testers to help us ensure our
vorbis implementation is complete and bug free.

Please check out www.vorbis-burner.com for more information.

If your interested in beta testing for us; please send a request to
support at zittware.org.

John
Owner/Developer www.vorbis-burner.com

EE's do it 'til it Hz 8-)
zitt at bigfoot.com           http://www.zittware.com
Under US Code Title 47, Sec.227(b)(1)(C), Sec.227(a)(2)(B)These email
permission. Violation of my privacy with advertising or SPAM will
repeats.