[vorbis] Winamp plugin.

Matthew James Brown mbrown at hotteam.org
Tue Feb 27 06:27:28 PST 2001

In this case I agree.  More than likely dropping the dialog box would be the
best solution.  Winamp with their streaming using some little visulization
plugin now to show the progress of a buffering stream.  Like I said though
you probably can just use if you don't want to totally get ride of the
dialog for now:

void httpShutdown()
{
    DestroyWindow(hwndMessage);  // Added code to delete window after plugin
is finished
    WSACleanup();
}

Someone asked earlier what I was running on.  I have windows 98 installed
with the latest updates and drivers.

If there is something wrong with the above code please let me know.  I'm
very interested in whether this is a terrible fix or not.

I'll be looking into the http streaming now.   Now that I finally have it
working I find that I can get it to stream but it has a tendency to crash
winamp from time to time.  I'll be looking into that.

Thanks,

Matt