[vorbis] Beta 4

Craig Dickson crdic at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 14:00:24 PST 2001

Klaus-Juergen Wolf <klaus-juergen.wolf at epost.de> wrote:

> Monty wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:38:16PM +0100, Aleksandar Dovnikovic wrote:
>
> > > Is beta4 ready and just standing by waiting for Covad & DLSnetworks
> > > to make up?
>
> > Pretty much, yes.  Libs are set, tools are pretty much set, just need
> > to tag, build and go.
>
> Since so few people ask, it seems it doesn't matter when it goes to the
> public, if at all. Lame has the same problem and nobody cares, so why
> we? >;-[
>
> Enormously irritated about this phlegmatism

Some of us care greatly, but see no point in constantly bugging the
developers about it. I asked back in mid-January, was told "end of January",
and figured it would be some time in February. Recently, I was thinking of
inquiring again, but Aleksandar beat me to it. One may safely assume that
there are other subscribers to this list who have not asked for similar
reasons.

Craig