[vorbis] some more questions and an emergency

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Tue Feb 20 03:33:20 PST 2001

> >http://216.27.176.46/~jack/icecast.html
>
> Isn't there a tarball of icecast 2.0? I find BitKeeper a bit annoying,
> this half-open source software. They want my email address for their
> mailing list, which I don't want to be subscribed to.

There will be soon.  It's not quite ready yet, but it's almost there.

This isn't hte forum for BitKeeper discussion, but their license is open
enough, and they've really targetted their product at the free software
community.  The money they make on it allows them to provide completely
free (and very good) support for the open source developers.

jack.