[vorbis] squelch-1.0beta10

rik at kde.org rik at kde.org
Fri Feb 9 03:53:03 PST 2001

I decided to write a changelog for once. Here's the text for this
release:

* Fixed repaint of last column in master track list.

*	Turned radio buttons into combo box in config dialog,
        used Qt Designer to make it instead of hand-coding.

* Now plays sample rates other than 44100 and channel count
  other than 2, so you can play 22050Hz monaural recordings
        if you're that way inclined.

Ok, the only important new feature is that you can play tracks that
aren't 44100 stereo. I recorded one track to 22050 mono with oggenc and
it has nasty clipping or something going on, so I don't know how useful
this is, but hey, it had to be done.

I thought I'd get this released now, because I'm off to a party for the
next few days and I couldn't leave beta9 as the latest with that repaint
bug in it.

I don't have time to release it via SourceForge, but I uploaded the
tarball to my homepage at http://www.geoid.clara.net/rik/squelch.html

Have fun !

Cheers,
Rik