[vorbis] Beta 4

Chris Butt chris at grangefarm.force9.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 13:17:41 PST 2001

> Monty wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:38:16PM +0100, Aleksandar Dovnikovic wrote:
>
> > > Is beta4 ready and just standing by waiting for Covad & DLSnetworks
> > > to make up?
>
> > Pretty much, yes.  Libs are set, tools are pretty much set, just need
> > to tag, build and go.
>
> Since so few people ask, it seems it doesn't matter when it goes to the
> public, if at all. Lame has the same problem and nobody cares, so why
> we? >;-[
>
> Enormously irritated about this phlegmatism
> k.j.

I for one am very interested for when beta 4 goes public as I don't have the
tools or skills to compile it.
I decided not to ask to avoid annoying the developers or anyone else on the
list. I'm looking forward to the day when I wake up, type
http://www.vorbis.com in my browser and something actually turns up. Silence
doesn't mean I'm not interested, just trying to look patient! :-)

Enormously excited by this dramatic tension
Chris.
#8-)