[xiph-rtp] draft status from the AVT WG

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Oct 20 09:53:41 PDT 2005

I've been corresponding with Magnus Westerlund, the AVT chair, about
our draft submission and the upcoming meeting. Apparently I
misunderstood, and Phil's ietf-00 draft of January 31 was never adopted,
although it is based on feedback from AVT list discussion to the 04
draft, so we're not working on ietf-01. They recommended we submit the
new vorbis draft as draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-05 to keep with the
established development line.

They've never seen the theora draft, so that would be a new submission
and we've missed the meeting deadline; that's probably not so important
since it's just a cut-and-paste from the vorbis draft.

Luca, can you 'svn mv' the 01 draft to draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-05 in
the repository, and check in your latest version of the theora draft
as http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/theora/doc/draft-barbato-avt-rtp-theora-00
?

Cheers,
 -r