[xiph-rtp] [vorbis-rtp] Updates

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Wed Oct 19 04:14:54 PDT 2005

Almost everything is in svn (vorbis-rtp and reference implementation)

They are almost in good shape:

ref-implementation: the ogg dumper has lightly wrong timestamps but I
guess I could sort out how to fix, many thanks to Mike Smith for helping
me with that and making the headers looks more sane. The files actually
are vorbisrtp-client2.c and vorbisrtp2.c

rfc: I recently removed the caching paragraph since doesn't apply
anymore. I'd like to have you have a review, tell me if that would work
for your purposes and notify me about any errors. I'd like to have this
draft committed to the rfc editor soon (say tomorrow or the day after).

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero