[xiph-rtp] [vorbis-rtp] 24ident and comment packet update complete

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sat Oct 15 04:30:40 PDT 2005

As stated in the subject I added all the requested changes to the draft.

  - the Ident field is 24bit, it requires direct mapping. Changes
propagated over the rfc.

  - the Comment packet is back, I made it clear that is completely optional

  - All packet could be fragmented but just the data ones could be
aggregated.

That's all, if there is consensus I'll update the theora draft accordingly.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero