[xiph-rtp] Updated Speex I-D

Thu Oct 6 16:59:41 PDT 2005

Hi Phil,

The speex rtp draft is about to expire and we should re-sumbit it. I
looked at http://www.plus24.com/xiph/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-00.txt and
I see a few things that should be changed:

- Section 7, 2nd paragraph: "Speex codecs [7] are able to detect the the
bitrate from the payload" should remove one "the".
- My email is listed (twice) as jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca. Could
you change it to jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca (the hermes is no longer
valid)
- Please are reference to the "penh" parameter. It's doesn't belong to
the RTP draft.

Otherwise, I think we're ready for WG.

Cheers,

	Jean-Marc