[xiph-rtp] Moving Xiph-RTP forward

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Thu Jul 28 04:57:17 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,
As you might have noticed the work on the RTP specifications and
reference implementations for Vorbis and Theora RTP haven't been
progressing that much over the last few months.

Phil Kerr who have been heading the effort so far have unfortunately
been tied up with other responsibilities and due to this we are looking
for someone interested in taking over the work of shepherding the RTP
specifications to completion and completing reference implementations.

Phil will commit an updated Vorbis RTP specification with latest
consensus to CVS, but from there we need someone to take over.

Anyone interested please contact me directly to discuss financial and
practical terms. Any interested candidates would in addition to managing
to come to agreement with me/Fluendo on the financial/practical terms,
also need be approved by Ralph Giles from Xiph.org as someone acceptable
for Xiph.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller