[xiph-rtp] Section 6, Congestion (Re: xiph-rtp Digest, Vol 3, Issue 9)

Phil Kerr phil at plus24.com
Tue Jan 4 07:47:45 PST 2005

Hi Ramón,

The AVT said that this section had to be included in the draft.

Is there a working implementation of bitrate peeling available?  I may
of missed this but when the earlier drafts were written its status was a
little uncertain.  Being able to play with this feature means it can be
documented a lot clearer.

Regards

Phil