[xiph-rtp] vorbisrtp ref implementation in svn

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon Feb 7 12:28:58 PST 2005

For those who don't watch the commit lists, I've checked Phil's
'vorbisrtp.c' reference implementation into our source repository. If
you're interested, the code is available from

   http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/xiph-rtp/

It's still very much a work in progress. There are some bugs with the
fragmentation and it still needs to be switched from one byte to two
bytes vorbis data length fields. It does however follow Aaron's
suggestion for the CF flag fields, and the VDT header field has been
removed.

I've been working on an example receiver client as well. Currently it
just does a packet dump, but even that has been helpful with debugging.

Phil, I've just been hacking on both of these in the trunk. If you want
to be change controller let me know and I can work on a branch and feed
you patches instead.

 -r